Suicide. What is suicide? By definition, Suicide is: the act or an instance of taking one's own life voluntarily and intentionally especially by a person of years of discretion and of sound mind. By others definition, suicide is the "easy" way out. To those against suicide, Suicide is the "weak" way out. when you're in that state of mind, rationality is out the window, no matter how rational you think you are being at the time. Suicide no matter what is going on at the time, is never the answer. this is something that i have been put through, something I have considered, but could never go through with. For you? Yes it is the way out, you have no more suffering on earth, but those who are still on earth, they're now suffering, only now those who love you, those who know you. Suicide is a very selfish thing to do. You can always go to someone and talk about it, there are ways to feel better, not necessarily medicine, drinking, drugs, or lame uncomfortable support groups. You can write you're feelings down, you can go talk to someone, one with more deep are dark depression might need medicine; medicine isn't for everyone, and I would always want that as a last resort. Try everything before going to medicine. codependency on medicine or just the side effects alone are some of the reason suicide occurs. I have contemplated suicide for awhile, before my son was born. the reason, isn't really a good reason, it was a chemical emotional thought, and my thinking during this was "why me?" "why do I only go through bad things? Ever heard of "when it rains, it pours?" that's pretty much how my entire life was. I continued to think like that until a little after I turned twenty-two. I woke up one day and said I was done with feeling the way I did. The only way my life was going to get better is if I started to think and act more positively, easier said then done, I know. I was there, remember? But like I said, fortunately I woke up one day wanting all of this negativity out of my life, learn to laugh when bad things happen; {example: when all the bottles fall when I am washing them, or my son "blows out" his diaper and poop goes all the way up his back.} you have to ease up, you have to learn that bad things happen to everyone, whether people admit it or not, bad things happen to everyone, that being said, not all the same bad things happen to everyone, maybe you've been to a lot of funerals, and our friend might not have been to any funerals. Lucky them? Yes, but, sadly, everyone dies.The point I wanted to make today is that please go to someone and talk to them. Please, if you feel like you have NOTHING to live for, look into your nephew, nieces, cousins, someones eyes and you picture YOU telling them that you died or your planning on dying. See the hurt in their eyes. Could you still consider committing suicide? No? Then talk and get help! If you really think none of your family is there for you then join a group on Facebook, or some other type of social media, EVERYONE uses some type of social media. someone will always be there for you. I tell anyone I come into contact with that if they EVER need to talk, whether they know me or not I will listen, and I will. Too many people are dying too young, and for reasons that seem good, but sadly that's not the case. To Eric, we don't know why you did what you did, yet, but you could have reached out to anyone, and now, your girlfriend is stuck with the last words you said to her, in her head and in her broken heart, your family, all of them are regretful that they didn't call you more. Everyone is upset and hurt, but they wont take the blame, because you did this yourself. Everyone loves you, and we all wish you would've talked to us, rather than what had happened. R.I.P Eric.
No comments:
Post a Comment